Ralph Lauren v Sellers – Trademark Infringement & Counterfeiting – Case No. 19-cv-4835
This domain was previously held for the sale of alleged counterfeit Ralph Lauren products. Control of this domain has transferred to PRL USA Holdings Inc. (“Ralph Lauren”), the rightful owner of Ralph Lauren Trademarks, pursuant to a temporary court order.
Ralph Lauren took this action to protect the Ralph Lauren brand and the consumer from unknowingly purchasing counterfeit products. The websites listed in the Amended Complaint are not affiliated with the genuine Ralph Lauren brand. Ralph Lauren and its counsel cannot provide any additional information regarding any orders placed with any of the websites.
Notice to Defendants
PRL USA Holdings, Inc., v. The Partnerships and Unincorporated Associations Identified on Schedule “A”
Plaintiff has charged Defendants with violations of United States federal and state laws prohibiting trademark infringement and counterfeiting.
Defendants are advised to seek U.S. legal counsel.
SELLERS HAVE RIGHTS. For more information, call today 1-877-9-SELLER.
GET HELP NOW: The law firm of Rosenbaum Famularo, PC is required by law to assure you 100% confidentiality. We protect your privacy under the Attorney-Client Privilege.
Ralph Lauren v Sellers – see documents below:
- Complaint (VIEW)
- Schedule A to Complaint (VIEW)
- Amended Complaint (VIEW)
- Schedule A to Amended Complaint (VIEW)
- Mediation Materials (VIEW)
- Summons (VIEW)
- Motion for Temporary Restraining Order (VIEW)
- Memorandum in Support of a Temporary Restraining Order (VIEW)
- Minute Order Granting Temporary Restraining Order (VIEW)
- Temporary Restraining Order (VIEW)
- Motion for a Preliminary Injunction (VIEW)
- Memorandum in Support of Preliminary Injunction (VIEW)
- Notice of Motion for Preliminary Injunction (VIEW)
- Proposed Preliminary Injunction Order (VIEW)